Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our remodel is coming along so nicely! Each of our six children have their own room! Amazing! Sorry I have no photos to post as our main comp died a couple of weeks ago and of course all of our pics and everything when down in flames with it. I am trying to function with just my little laptop. Needless to say I can't exhort the world enough about having a back up plan, somewhere safe to store what you love. Anyway we the parents have been without a room for a couple of years now, we had a living space with a bed but no door. Yo can imagine the fun that has been at times. We now have a room of our own with a door that locks! I LOVE it! Brett picked out this delicous milk chocolate for the walls and the trim is white, the swirly,black rod iron work is so elegant. mmm my room is delicous! Happy wife, happy life.

5 comments:

Thank heaven for little girls said...

Can't wait to see pictures. Sure miss you give me a call when you get a chance.

The Lanyons said...

So is that a seven bedroom house?! Wow!

Your bedroom sounds scrumptious.

Smart said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it!

Angie said...

Oh no, lost pictures. That is one of my biggest fears. Did you have a professional look into retrieving them? Sometimes they can salvage some of the contents of the hard drive for a fee.

I want to see your new bedroom!

Smart said...

It's been so long since a new post! Where are yooou? :)