Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!



The whole gang sends their love your way!

Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne, Ghostly Pirate, Velma, Mummy, and Scrappy too!

Happy Haloween!
The next night Brett & I celebrated with other adults from church at a friends house. We were an ancient couple :) I mean a couple from Ancient Rome, madly in love with eachother. Unbeknownst to us the DJ had a black light so our costume were so lit up they practically glowed! It is great to date the one you love! Stay young even when you are ancient!

2 comments:

Smart said...

All you guys are TOO CUTE!!!

I miss you!!! What a great idea for a family costume! I love that you have everyone, even Scrappy too!

Brett looks awesome...ha ha ha
I love shaggy's 'do.

The Lanyons said...

I found you through Rachel's blog and am loving catching up on your life. The family Halloween costume is genius!
Daisha