Friday, September 12, 2008

Making Connections

I stewed over the choice 'to blog or not to blog' for quite some time now. Families are spreading physically further and further apart. Friends move in and out of our lives and I find that I am unable to keep in touch with ones who I hold dear. A friend recently shared with me all the blessings a blog has to offer her family and friends in the way of staying connected. So I am jumping in the pool with both feet and not a clue as how to swim. Hopefully it is truly user friendly. I am excited to reconnect with old friends and all my family. Kimberly

2 comments:

Thank heaven for little girls said...

I'd love to see pictures of your family! I'm so glad you have decided to blog!

Smart said...

Hurray hurray!! I love your blog!!
Hope you guys are well! Sounds like it!

Tell Brett he totally enabled us to hook up the washer and dryer with success!
Rach